Terraform is a well-known technology that implements in practice Infrastructure as a Code paradigm. Since the early days of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), a Terraform tool has been used to automatically deploy cloud topologies. In this zero to hero self-study course, you will learn how to build OCI infrastructures automatically, with the usage of the Terraform platform. You will start the journey from the simplest setup, with one VCN, one subnet and one webserver compute. Further, within the next 14 lessons, you will learn how to enrich this topology with different resources such as Load Balancers, shared File Storage Services, and Databases. Ultimately you will explore the most complex configurations with VCN local and remote peering, Transit VCN routing, and cross-region DataGuard association. This self-study training will help you to obtain practical experience with OCI and for sure will be a great add-on to your theoretical knowledge learned before the OCI Associate exam. Enroll today and learn Terraform with us!
- Lesson 1 – VCN, Subnet and Single Webserver
- Lesson 2 – Second Webserver in other Availability Domain (AD)
- Lesson 2a – Second Webserver in other Fault Domain (FD)
- Lesson 3 – Load Balancer
- Lesson 4 – Load Balancer + NAT Gateway + Bastion Host
- Lesson 4a – Load Balancer + NAT Gateway + Bastion Host (+ Network Security Groups)
- Lesson 5 – Shared Filesystem
- Lesson 5a – Shared Filesystem (+ Network Security Groups)
- Lesson 6 – Local Block Volume
- Lesson 7 – DBSystem
- Lesson 7a – DBSystem with DataGuard
5.00 average based on 2 ratings
Very good curriculum. Its very clean and precise. Explains the concept of OCI well and terraform as well. I went through and implemented every lesson, which hepled me to clear the OCI professional. I strongly recommend this course if anyone is intrested to learn.
The course content is awesone and is teh perfect one to get started for OCI on Terraforrm , Well done Martin !!!